Interconnected Smoke Alarm Detector Ultra Slim Smoke Sensor 10-Year Lithium Battery
Accurate & Sensitive: The smoke alarm adopts photoelectric technology to detect smoke. More sensitive to light smoke and slow smoldering fires and more quickly to remind you. Keep your home safe.
Easy Installation: The smoke detector can easily install with mounting bracket. No hardwired anymore and you can install it wherever you want, except bathroom and kitchen, keep 3 ft away from the kitchen, bathroom, or other high air flow areas
Sound & LED Warning: When the fire alarm detects smoke or detect combustion particles in the air, it will alert in 85db and the red LED will flash rapidly to remind you to check. If fault, please clean dust or smoke inside smoke alarm with fan
||Interconnected Smoke Alarm Detector Ultra Slim
≥85 dB at 3m
|Up to 100m (Outdoor open)
433.92MHz or 868MHz (Customized)
||DC 2*1.5V AA Alkaline
||<10uA (standby); <70mA (alarm)
||0.09 - 0.17 dB/m
||Approx. 10 minutes
1. Normal status: Red LED Flashes once every 60 seconds.
2. Test status: Red LED flashes once every second.
3. Hush/Silence mode: Red LED flashes once every 8 seconds.
4. Low Battery status: Red LED flashes once every 60 seconds and 1 beep every 60 seconds.
5. Fault status: the alarm will deliver beeps every 40 seconds.
1. At first you should install an alarm in the bedroom and walkway.If there are several bedrooms in the house,please install an alarm in every bedroom.
2. Install an alarm above the stairway and on every floor of the house.
3. Smoke, heat and burning things will spread horizontally after rising to the ceiling, so install the alarm in middle of the ceiling.
4. If the alarm can not be installed in the middle of the ceiling, install it keeping 300mm away from the corners .
5. If the alarm is installed in the wall, it should keep 100mm away from the ceiling.
6. If the length of the room or the hall is beyond 30 foot,you need to install several alarms there.
7. When the wall or ceiling is slanting, the alarm needs to be installed minimum 500mm away from the highest wall or ceiling point in the room
Interlinked smoke detector
Radio-interlinked smoke detectors are interlinked through radiofrequency signals. If one smoke alarm detects fire, all alarms go
off. In the case of the battery operated radio-interlinked smoke alarms, no wiring is required at all.
How to create the interlinked network
Step 1: Press the test/silence button on one of these smoke alarms 4 times, and the green LED will rapidly flash continuously, indicating it has entered the transmitting mode (valid time: 60 seconds) .
Step 2: Press the test/silence button on the other smoke alarms twice, and the green LED will slowly flash continuously,indicating it has entered the receiving mode.
----- If pairing is successful: The green LED of these alarms will stop flashing.
----- When it is failure: The green light will continue to flash for 60 seconds, and then the red light will stay on for 2 seconds.
How to disabling the interconnect function
Press the test/silence button on the smoke alarms twice and the green LED will slowly flash continuously still 60 seconds, then ignore it and it will automatic despairing.
How to silence the alarms in network when alarm
If the smoke alarm detects fire, the device will goes into Source/Master smoke alarm sound pattern alarmed, and emits the alarm signal;
When other alarm devices received alarm signal, they will goes into Slave smoke alarm sound pattern, until the Source/Master alarm device stopped alarm; During the unit is alarming, you can find out the Source/Master smoke alarm , press the Test/Silence button to pause all other
Maintenance and Cleaning
There are a few simple steps you need do to keep it working properly.
1. Test the alarm once a week.
2. Clean the alarm surface with a soft brush or cloth every month.
3. Do not paint the alarm. Paint will seal the vents and interfere with the sensor’s ability to detect smoke.
4. Never attempt to disassemble the alarm to clean inside.This will In addition to weekly testing, the alarm requires periodic cleaning to remove dust, dirt, and debris.Clean the alarm at least once a month to remove dust, dirt, or debris. Use a vacuum cleaner with the soft brush, vacuum all sides and covers of smoke alarm device. If there is a defective battery or other failures, you can refer to “Trouble shooting” for solution, if there are still failures during warranty, you can return to your retailer.
1. The low battery signal can last for maximum 30 days, please replace the batteries in time to keep it working properly.
2. Battery required: 10-Year Lithium Battery
3. Acceptable brand: Duracell MN1500, Golden Peak LR6, GP GN15A, etc.
4. Correctly install the positive and negative poles of the battery (“+” & “-”)
5. Waste batteries should not be placed into any household waste or recycling bin as all of them have the potential to spark. Check with your Local Authority for recycling advice.
Q: How can i place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
A: For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / email / phone, in case of any delays.
Q: How about the quality of the personal alarm ?
A:We produce every product with good quality materials and fully test three times before shippment. What is more, our quality
areapproved by CE RoHS SGS & FCC, IOS9001, BSCI.
Q: Can i have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q:What is your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A:We usually ship by DHL(3-5days), UPS(4-6days), Fedex(4-6days), TNT(4-6days), Air(7-10days), or by sea(25-30days)at your request.